Write for RACA
Right now, most of RACA’s content is written and produced by moi, AlysiaSimone But I’d love to hear from others in the Caribbean/Caribbean-American diaspora. RACA is meant to be a place where we hyphens can celebrate, commiserate and poke fun at all that it means to live, love, parent and party as we walk the line between cultures. So if you have a story to tell, and it’s relevant to the Caribbean-American experience, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure the email’s subject line reads ARTICLE FOR SUBMISSION and that you follow the submission guidelines below:
In your email please include:
- Your full name / pen name (if applicable)
- City, State
- Email address
- Brief bio/2-3 sentence byline
- Blog/website URL
- If a pitch, pls include a description of the article you’d like to write OR send the actual article.
- If a pitch, include the article’s proposed length and structure
- A working title
- You MUST own the copyright to anything you submit to Rewind And Come Again. By submitting to RACA, you give RACA permission to use it on the site or in promotional material.
- Article should be between 500 – 1000 words.
- Article must be original writing and not previously published.
- Article may not be reproduced, in its entirety, anywhere else. An excerpt from the post may be reproduced with a link back to the full article on RACA.
- I reserve the right to publish an article, or not.
- I reserve the right to determine when it will be published.
- I will edit articles for clarity or length, as needed.
If approved, your submission will be posted with your byline, a short bio, and a link to your blog or website.